- Support All India Mission
- Shanti Bhavan Medical Center Inauguration February 8, 2014.
- All India Mission’s Vision is to lead 25,000 new people to Christ every year. Follow our story.
- Discover what our Helpers are doing. Support a Helper through their training.
- Our team of highly experienced doctors and specialists. Find out how you can help support them!
The Amazing Story of All India Mission
In 1975, with 50 cents in his pocket, NJ Varughese began working in the city of Simdega, India to spread the word of Jesus. He and one other ministry worker, M Joycutty, traveled first by foot, then by bicycle to the many village markets; selling Bibles and handing out Bible tracts for two years before they gained...More...
Shanti Bhavan Medical Center
Not only does Shanti Bhavan serve as a clinic and hospital for several million people from the 6,000 villages surrounding it; Shanti Bhavan also serves as a medical education center. The staff at Shanti Bhavan will train up to 400 native village women in basic healthcare so that they might return to their native villages as trained ‘medical...More...
In a difficult area to hire, we have signed on many doctors with high standards of service and cleanliness. We want to thank you for partnering with us to provide an otherwise unavailable service to our patients. We are offering the opportunity to support our highly qualified staff by adopting a doctor. Click here to learn how!More...
A Quick Intro to AIMMore...
Reaching North India with the gospel of Jesus Christ
Shanti Bhavan Medical Center Photo Gallery
Our Video History and More
Christian Ministry Galleries